Lisa – Founder & Senior Investigator
- School: Casper College Graduate (Business Administration)
- Outside Interests: I enjoy reading anything and everything, playing volleyball and learning new things, especially languages and electronics.
- View on the Paranormal: I believe there are things out there that we can’t explain as of now but I believe what most people mistakenly consider ‘paranormal’ can be explained by using normal investigative methods.
- Personal Experiences: None aside from those at recent investigations.
- DVR system w/4 Sony IR cameras: Reviewed during & after investigation in search of any anomalies.
- EMF detectors: Used to find electrical fields. High EM fields have been known to cause hallucinations, flu/cold-like symptoms, headaches, etc.
- Digital audio recorders: Reviewed after the investigation in search of disembodied voices, EVP’s, etc.
- IR thermometers: To keep track of any cold/hot spots
- Digital cameras: To document investigation and also reviewed after investigation for any anomalies
- Standalone Sony Nightshot camera: Night vision camera, reviewed after investigation for any anomalies
- K2 Meters: Also measures EM fields but with a set of bulbs that light up when in contact with EM fields. Particularly useful when not using a flashlight.
- Film cameras: To document investigation and any anomalies
- Full-spectrum still and video camera: Allows investigators to see in a broader light spectrum
- Green laser grids: Allows investigators to see shadow movement more clearly and also shows dust particles that are invisible to the naked eye
- Weather gauge: Allows investigators to document weather, humidity, temperature, etc.