If you are in need of answers or are interested in having your place investigated, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com).
Here’s an idea of what to expect after your initial request has been sent.
- Phone call by the senior investigator within 48 hours setting up a time for an interview and/or walkthrough of location
- Interview and/or walkthrough of location
- Day of investigation, group meets prior to investigation to work out logistics
- Initial readings with normal living conditions (i.e. lights/t.v. on)
- Document electrical/plumbing/construction problems
- Set-up of DVR & IR cameras
- Begin to debunk claims
- ‘Lights out’
- Digital audio recorders used to pick up disembodied voices/electronic voice phenomena (EVP)
- Electromagnetic field meters (EMF meters) used to find anomalies with existing fields
- K-II meters used to measure EMFs
- IR thermometers to document temperature changes
- Hand-held video cameras used to document investigation
- Digital cameras used to capture photograph anomalies.
- Conclude investigation
- Review of evidence (be advised – this usually takes about a week)
- Meeting with home/business owner to discuss findings